Ultimate code generation in Visual Studio Code. Easy & fast.
- Boost your productivity by never writing the same code twice and never having to type a command line.
- Better code whatever your background. Beginner? just use the included good practices. Lead developer? enforce your own architecture across the whole team.
By the author of the Angular Schematics for Visual Studio Code, used by 600 000 developers.
Click to watch this 30s video to see a technical demo
Get Schematics Pro now
Schematics Pro is a paid extension for Visual Studio Code. Why is it not free and why should your company pay for it?
Upon subscription, you will be able to download the extension and you will get a license. It can be used on 1 computer at a time (you can change of computer at any time).
On installation, a walkthrough will be displayed: it includes a getting started tutorial and documentation for all Schematics Pro features.
You will also be able to contact the author directly.
Schematics Pro features
Below is a list of all the features, but be aware you do not need to master all these topics. Schematics Pro provides sensible defaults, and you can learn about customization along the way with the included documentation.
Code automation with no command line
Schematics Pro is a graphical interface inside Visual Studio Code to generate files (components, classes...). While some tools like Angular CLI already do that, you have to type a command line, which is tedious, slow and typos prone. With Schematics Pro, it's super easy and fast: right-click on the destination folder of your choice, and done! The generated file is opened automatically: just start coding.
- ✅ Graphical interface: no more command line
- ✅ Automatic path detection
- ✅ Automatic file opening
- ✅ Internal schematics generator: faster generation
- ✅ No terminal involved: no shells issues
- ✅ No dependency on other tools (like global Angular CLI)
- ✅ No package manager involved: no issues with yarn or pnpm
Coming from the Angular Schematics extension? Schematics Pro exclusive Angular features are marked with 🚀.
While Angular CLI laid the foundations of schematics generation, so much more can be automated. Schematics Pro extends the default schematics, so your every day work is simplified as much as possible.
- ✅ Existing modules are suggested for
- ✅ 🚀 Route option for page components
- ✅ 🚀 Automatic
ActivatedRouteif route has a parameter
- ✅ 🚀 Import a new module in multiple other modules
- ✅ 🚀 Easily import (Reactive)Forms, Material, PrimeNG and Ionic modules
- ✅ 🚀 Generation journey: module, then component or service in a row
Even beginners can start on the right track, for better application loading time and fluidity.
- ✅ Faster change detection with pure components
- ✅ 🚀 Enforce lazy loaded modules
In Angular, dissociating pages (routed components) from view components is a major factor for maintainability, scalability, reusability, testability and optimization.
- ✅ Prevent mixing component types with different suffixes
- ✅ 🚀 Inline module option for AIM / SCAM pattern
React and Vue
Have you ever dreamed to have an equivalent of the Angular CLI for React and Vue? Your wish has been granted by Schematics Pro.
- ✅ React: choice between class or function notation
- ✅ React: styles choice (css, scss, css modules, styled-components)
- ✅ Vue: choice between options or composition API
Schematics Pro also have ready to use schematics for:
- ✅ Ionic (page)
- ✅ Svelte (component and store)
- ✅ Stencil (component and store)
- ✅ Lit (component)
- ✅ Nest (controller, service, modules and many more)
- ✅ TypeScript (class, interface, entry files)
- ask for more!
Create your own schematics
The framework of your heart is not yet listed? Or you want to customize? Schematics Pro lets you create your own schematics in just a few minutes.
- ✅ Dynamic code templates while staying as easy to create as a static code snippet
- ✅ Templating syntax widely known and natively supported by VS Code: Handlebars
- ✅ Just a declarative configuration file (no headache logic code like in Angular CLI or Plop)
Your project is growing and it's already messy, because everyone in the team does things their own way? Enforce architecture with Schematics Pro: associate a specific schematic or a predefined type to a folder, and it will be automatically preselected. Lead developers can now lead projects for real.
- ✅ Associate a path to a schematic
- ✅ Prepare your own architecture models for your team
30 messy imports in each file? Entry files (barrels) are the solution and what libraries do. For example,
@angular/core is an entry point allowing to import many elements (
Input,...) from one place. Schematics Pro can automate entry files management.
- ✅ Automatic
- ✅ Automatic TypeScript path mapping
- ✅ Ask private or public in subsequent generations
If you need to manage multiple projects at the same time, there are a lot of solutions available today. Schematics Pro supports the most popular ones: Visual Studio Code workspaces, Angular CLI monorepo configuration and Nx workspaces.
- ✅ VS Code workspaces
- ✅ Angular CLI monorepo
- ✅ NX workspaces (with angular.json, workspace.json is not supported yet)
VS Code extensionVSIX file
License key1 user
- You'll get:
- VS Code extensionVSIX file
- License key1 user